Hydromix Boiling & Ambient 10 (Residential & Commercial)
Product Code: KHM10BA
The Hydromix Boiling and Ambient Tap provides you with top quality boiling and refreshing ambient (room temperature) filtered water, when you want it, at the turn of a handle. With an easy flow non electronic solid brass tap and under sink boiler and additional water filters, it's simple, low maintenance and reliable. And, being Australian made and owned, you know you're buying quality right here.
Everyone will enjoy the convenience of instant filtered drinking water whether it is boiling or ambient. No more waiting for the kettle to boil. No need to buy, carry and dispose of bottled water. No more expensive repair and maintenance bills. Ask us today why this is an excellent choice for your home or business.
- Australian made and Australian owned
- Operates on mains water pressure so no expensive electronic pumps
- Free flowing solid brass tap
- Small and compact under sink
- Twin easy change water filter system
- 10 - 13 cups boiling (1.25 litres) & unlimited filtered ambient water
- Optional Energy Saving Timer
- Optional safety switch which makes this tap ideal for nursing homes or anywhere where there are young children. This eliminates the risk of accidental scalds.
- Unlike many taps on the market the Hydromix Tap uses the natural flow of the water supply to push the water out of the tap, eliminating the need for an electric pump
- No more waiting for water to boil
|Size||boiler - H225mm x W180mm x D150mm|
|Capacity||90 cups boiling per hour (10 cups boiling in one draw off) & unlimited ambient water|
|Temperature Range||98°C boiling|
|Electrical||240V, 1/2hP, 50Hz, 0.8 amps|
|Colour||Polished Chrome Dual Temperature Tap|
|Warranty||5 Years Conditional Warranty|
|Suitable for||Home, Office, Factory, Nursing Home|
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.