Waterlux Trend Mains Water Cooler Chilled & Ambient Bench Mounted
Product Code: KMWCBBCA
When sophistication matters, this is the water cooler for you! Our stylish high gloss black and stainless steel look casing gives you the look, practicality and design of a high quality, reliable, filtered mains water cooler in an enviable colour trend suitable to the modern decor.
Plumbed directly into your mains water supply and supplied with an external twin filter system, you'll be guaranteed of clean, fresh, readily available drinking water every time. And with no need for a drain with an easy clean removable drip tray, a large 2.5 litre cold tank and hot water safety tap in the hot water version, and sleek easy push taps, it's practical, reliable and low maintenance. A winner for any office, factory, medical suite or service lounge.
- No more bottled water!
- Plumbed in water cooler from mains water supply
- No drainage required - comes with an easy clean removable drip tray
- Optional side mounted cup holder
- Twin easy change water filter system
- Also available in piping hot and chilled.
- Bench mounted or floor standing models available
- 44 glasses of chilled water per hour, 15 glasses of hot water per hour (with hot water models)
- Modern and stylish design
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Never Requires Refilling or Replenishing
- No More Bottled Water Saving You Money and Time
- Soft Closing Tap Levers Easy To Operate with Child Resistant Hot Tap Option
- Easy to Clean
- Clean Filtered Water on Tap Anytime
|Size||H 438mm x W 272mm x D 420mm|
|Capacity||44 cups chilled per hour (with room temp 21 degrees C)|
|Temperature Range||Chilled - approx 9 degrees C|
|Electrical||220 Volts 50Hz single phase 1.2 amp. 1.5 meter electrical cable supplied|
|Colour||High gloss black / Silver Casing|
|Warranty||3-year manufacturer's warranty|
|Suitable for||Office, Factory, School, Health Care, Medical Practice, Warehouse, Reception|
Why Choose The Water People
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.