Waterlux Trend Mains Water Cooler Chilled And Hot Bench Mounted
Product Code: KMWCBBCH
When sophistication matters, this is the water cooler for you! Our stylish high gloss black and stainless steel look casing gives you the look, practicality and design of a high quality, reliable, filtered mains water cooler in an enviable colour trend suitable to the modern decor.
Plumbed directly into your mains water supply and supplied with an external twin filter system, you'll be guaranteed of clean, fresh, readily available drinking water every time. And with no need for a drain with an easy clean removable drip tray, a large 2.5 litre cold tank and hot water safety tap in the hot water version, and sleek easy push taps, it's practical, reliable and low maintenance. A winner for any office, factory, medical suite or service lounge.
- No more bottled water!
- Plumbed in water cooler from mains water supply
- No drainage required - comes with an easy clean removable drip tray
- Optional side mounted cup holder
- Twin easy change water filter system
- Also available in piping hot and chilled.
- Bench mounted or floor standing models available
- 44 glasses of chilled water per hour, 15 glasses of hot water per hour (with hot water models)
- Removable side panels for internal access
- Modern and stylish design
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Never requires refilling or replenishing
No more bottled water!
- Soft closing tap levers easy to operate with child resistant hot tap options
Easily cleaned and sanitised
Clean filtered water on tap at any time
|Size||H 438mm x W 272mm x D 420mm|
|Capacity||44 cups chilled per hour (with room temp 21 degrees C), 44 cups per hour (hot)|
|Temperature Range||Tap 1 – Outlet water 9° Approx. Hot Tap – Outlet water 85° Approx.|
|Electrical||220 volt 50HZ single phase. 1.5 metre cable and 3 pin plug supplied. Full current load 1.2 amps.|
|Warranty||3-year manufacturer's warranty|
|Suitable for||Office, Factory, School, Health Care, Medical Practice, Warehouse, Reception|
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.
Real people. In a real store. Providing real service and expertise. Come see us.