Billi Alpine Chilled 060 - Residential or Small Commercial
Product Code: 932060
If you desire chilled, filtered water from a trusted, leading Australian brand then this is the one for you. This Australian designed and manufactured filtered water chiller system is very compact and will fit neatly and out of sight under your kitchen sink. Available in two modern tap designs, round or square and 5 colour options including Matte Black and Rose gold, this stylish addition to your home or small work place will be sure to please.
The Billi Alpine Chilled tap comes with an adjustable temperature control of 6 C to 15 C, uses minimum energy consumption with a standby energy conserving mode after 2 hours of non use, a sub micron water filter with the option of an additional Fluoride twin filter system and options of tap designs and colours, it is sure to be a hit for all. Enquire today!
- Chilled filtered water instantly
- Stylish Round or Square Tap Option
- Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Matte White or Rose Gold Tap Colour Options
- Adjustable chilled temperature Feature
- Australian Designed & Manufactured
- Sub Micron Filtration
- Twin Fluoride Filter Option Available
- Very compact and will fit into those small spaces under the sink
- Low energy consumption saving you $$$ on your power bills
- Stylish and Modern giving your kitchen an added design feature adding value to your home
|Size||H 340mm X W 180mm X D 360mm|
|Capacity||60 cups chilled water per hour|
|Electrical||Standard 10 amp power outlet required, 1 metre flex cord supplied|
|Colour||Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Matte White, Rose Gold|
|Suitable for||Home, Small Office|
Why Choose The Water People
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.