Billi Alpine Chilled & Ambient 125 - Residential & Commercial
Product Code: 932125
If you desire chilled, filtered water but also want ambient (room temperature) water for your home or workplace from a trusted, leading Australian brand then this is the one for you. This Australian designed and manufactured filtered water chiller system is very compact and will fit neatly and out of sight under the kitchen sink. Supplied as a stylish round dual lever tap and available in 5 tap colour options including Matte Black and Rose gold, this stylish addition to your home or office will be sure to please.
The Billi Alpine Chilled and ambient tap comes with an adjustable temperature control of 6 C to 15 C, uses minimum energy consumption with a standby energy conserving mode after 2 hours of non use, a sub micron water filter and options of tap colours, it is sure to be a hit for your home or workplace. Enquire Today!
- Chilled & Ambient filtered water instantly
- Stylish Dual Lever Chilled & Ambient Filtered Water Tap
- Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Matte White or Rose Gold Tap Colour Options
- Adjustable chilled temperature Feature
- Australian Designed & Manufactured
- Sub Micron Filtration
- No Cupboard ventilation required
- Very compact and will fit into those small spaces under the sink
- Low energy consumption saving you $$$ on your power bills
- Stylish and Modern tap design giving your kitchen a sophisticated and functional feature
|Size||H 340mm X W 180mm X D 460mm|
|Capacity||120 cups chilled water per hour, unlimited Ambient Water per hour|
|Temperature Range||6°-15°C chilled + room temperature water|
|Electrical||Standard 10 amp power outlet required, 1 metre flex cord supplied|
|Colour||Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Matte White, Rose Gold|
|Suitable for||Home, Small Office, Small Cafe|
Why Choose The Water People
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.