Billi Quadra 460 Boiling & Chilled - 180/175 (Commercial)
Product Code: 904060
Billi Quadra comes in 6 different capacity sizes to ensure you have enough boiling and chilled filtered drinking water to satisfy the needs of any busy office, kitchen or function centre.
Australian made and Australian owned, with advanced chilled and boiling technology and stylish tap dispenser colour options available, the Billi Quadra is sure to delight staff and patrons alike.
Complete with our standard sub micron water filter and compact under bench all in one system, you'll love the convenience and practicality of the Billi Quadra Boiling and Chilled System. Contact us to discuss the right size unit for your needs.
- Instant Boiling & Chilled Filtered Water
- Sub micron filter technology
- Large range of tap dispenser colour options
- Concealed boiling water safety switch
- Flashing amber icon indicating filter change is due
- Adjustable chilled temperature levels
- Bench mounted drain font and tap extension kit option
- Touch button (no levers) design option
- Brail sticker option
- 2 year comprehensive warranty with extended warranty option
- Australian made and Australian owned
- Delivers 180 cups boiling and 175 cups chilled water per hour
- Energy saving advanced technology
- Sub micron water filter
- Space saving under bench unit
- No cupboard ventilation or external cooling fan required
|Size||H340mm x W315mm x D465mm|
|Capacity||180 cups boiling & 175 cups chilled water per hour|
|Temperature Range||6-15°C chilled, 98°C boiling|
|Electrical||10 amp power outlet, supplied with a 1 metre flex cord and plug|
|Colour||Polished Chrome, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Rose Gold,Gun Metal Grey, Gold, Matte White, Gloss White, Brushed Chrome, Platinum, Lime Green, Red, Grape, French Blue|
|Warranty||Comprehensive 2 year warranty (extended warranty available)|
|Suitable for||Office, Cafe, Function Centre, School, Aged Care|
Why Choose The Water People
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.