Waterlux Mains Water Cooler Chilled & Hot Floor Standing
Product Code: KMWCWFCH
There is a reason why this market leading water cooler is our best seller! It's stood the test of time for over 20 years and it's fair to say it is the most reliable water cooler on the market. With proven quality and performance over that time, it's good enough to warrant a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. That clearly speaks volumes in itself.
Plumbed directly into your mains water supply and supplied with an external twin filter system, you'll be guaranteed of clean, fresh, readily available drinking water every time. And with no need for a drain with an easy clean removable drip tray, a large 12 litre integral reservoir and fast flow levers, it's practical, reliable and low maintenance. A winner for any office, factory, medical suite or university.
Also available in chilled/ambient and bench mounted models, ask us about our market leading water coolers today!
- Plumbed in water cooler from mains water supply
- Instant chilled & hot filtered water on tap
- No drainage required - comes with an easy clean removable drip tray
- Optional side mounted cup holder
- Twin easy change water filter kit
- Also available in chilled & ambient (room temperature)
- Bench mounted or floor standing models available
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Never requires refilling or replenishing
- No more bottled water!Fast flow tap levers with high clearance for quick and easy water draw
- Easily cleaned and sanitised
- Clean filtered water on tap at any time
- Hot water safety tap
|Size||H 1040mm x W 310mm x D 310mm|
|Capacity||44 cups chilled water/hour, 44 cups piping hot water/hour|
|Temperature Range||9°C chilled and 88°C piping hot approx..|
|Electrical||240 Volts 50 Hz ; 1.5 metre power cord - 1.5 amp|
|Colour||High Gloss Cloud White|
|Warranty||3 Year Comprehensive Warranty|
|Suitable for||Office, Factory, School, Health Care, Medical Practice, Warehouse, Reception|
Why Choose The Water People
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.