Billi Alpine Sparkling & Chilled 100 (Residential & Commercial)
Product Code: 933100DCH
Like sparkling water? Like convenience? Now, you can have filtered sparkling water on tap.
Whether it be for your own personal luxury, pleasing your hard working staff or saving money in your café or restaurant by never having to purchase bottled sparkling again, this system that provides both filtered chilled sparkling and chilled still water is for you.
With the added technology of being able to adjust the water temperature and the level of sparkling to suit your taste, the Billi Alpine Sparkling System is sure to put a smile on your face. Available in either 100 or 200 cups chilled capacity per hour, we have the right system for you. Enquire Today.
- Instant chilled/sparking and chilled/still filtered water all in one tap
- Smart, clean line polished chrome dual levered tap design
- Adjustable C02 sparkling levels
- Adjustable chilled temperature levels
- Stylish chrome twin levered slimline tap
- 1 litre Co2 Disposable Cannister
- External sub micron water filter
- Australian Manufactured & Australian Owned
- Optional Bench Mounted Drain Font and Tap Riser Extension Kit
- 100 cups of chilled water capacity per hour
- Optional 2.6kg or 6kg refillable C02 bottle upgrades
- Optional fluoride water filtration upgrades
- Premium sub micron filtration giving you filtered chilled and sparkling water every time
- Eliminate The Need To Purchase High Cost Bottled Sparkling Water Saving Both Your Wallet and Our Environment
- A Stylish Luxurious Addition To Any Home or Office
- A Point Of Difference for Your Cafe or Restaurant Saving You Money as Well As Delighting Your Customers
|Size||H410mm x W255mm x D420mm|
|Capacity||100 Cups Chilled Water Per Hour (Also Available in 200 cups chilled capacity)|
|Temperature Range||6°C-15°C chilled|
|Warranty||Up to 2 years conditional warranty|
|Suitable for||Residential, Commercial|
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Send us a genuine written quote, and we'll aim to give you a better price. Just ask us, and in most cases we can do it.
We schedule maintenance for your system at regular intervals to keep it in perfect working order. There's no need to remember and book your service, we handle it all for you.
Along with manufacturer warranties, we provide a 12-month service warranty which covers repairs and replacement parts for your system.